Thursday, November 09, 2006

A Must-Read

OK, I shouldn't be doing this. I should be working on my cognitive architectures assignment and trying to get a single full-night's rest. But, I am just too distracted by election results. Now that George Allen has conceded, the Dems have seized control of both houses of Congress. For the first time in six years, I'm actually thinking there may be hope for a sane future.

While surfing around for more commentary, I stumbled across this piece by the repugnant Ann Coulter. It really is an amazing work of denial. According to Ann, seizing control of both houses is a sign of the "death throes of a dying party." Wow. My favorite quote of all, though, deserves it's own blockquote:

So however you cut it, this midterm proves that the Iraq war is at least more popular than Bill Clinton was.


How do you respond to someone who takes a statement like this seriously?

3 Comments:

At 8:48 PM, Blogger the fiddlin' fool said...

Heh... Ann Coulter has proven time and time again how much she just likes to spout off to see who she can upset. If no one listens, eventually she'll shut up. She must have been attention starved as a child or something.

 
At 10:12 AM, Blogger Christina said...

I wish she would just shut up and return to her kind back under that slimy rock she crawled out from.

 
At 9:14 AM, Blogger Nathan said...

Off the topic: I'm so damn jealous. I can't wait until I have a cognitive architectures assignment to blow off. ;) Data Structures is fun and all, but ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home